Friday, November 28, 2008

It's like, DUH


Who even reads this? No one even reads this.
Oh well. I'll write for the two people that do.

I like the song "You Can" by David Archuleta

I thought I'd just throw that out there.

We celebrated Thanksgiving today and OH BOY was there some good food or what!

We some nom noms for sure! I pigged out like I hadn't eaten in 100 years... Slight exageration.

I also like "My Hands" By David Archuleta

ANYWAY, Mindi brought a batch of Killer Brownies.. oh man. .. OOHH man. they were killer.
and we had Fudge, and cake cause it was my mommies Birthday! woot! My birthday is coming up next! It's on Sunday! I can't believe i'll be 19 years old!

I was talking to Emily on the phone one night/morning about what we wanted to do with our lives. We both want to finish college as fast as possible and we both want to start a family. She's lucky that she already has someone that she could possibly marry. I am still looking! She said that that person could be right under my little nose! she said maybe shes even at App!. I guess i'll never go unless i go there. hmm

My computer is about to die, my time here is up.

No comments: