Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bathrooms and stuff, but mostly stuff...


Holy crap this is long, but it was kinda fun. I don't know why I put myself through these things.. i waste so much time. I should have been reading the Odyssey.. oops.
Update on the bathroom situation.. Someone squirted shampoo all over the mirror tonight. I was coming back from young life and was almost to my room when my RA stopped me and was like.. come here look. So i went and was like. yikes..
she said " do you know what that is?" and i said.. " i have two guesses.." after arguing over who was gonna smell it.. we discovered it was shampoo. .. shwew.
Welp, here is this survey thing. Enjoy it or whatever.



Name five people you've actually spoken to today? Alex, Emily, Julie and Terry. All very briefly.

Is anything wrong with your eyes?Yes.. unfortunatly they decided to do a half-ass job around 6th grade.. so I have contacts now.

Do you throw your candy wrappers away? For sure.. SAVE THE WHALES.. or something

Do you ever write notes on your hand? Only if I am really scared i'll forget.. but not regularly

Last time you cried? Why? I don't even remember, its been a while.

Do you cry when you get an injury?depends on how bad it is.. if my arm falls off i'll probably shed a few tears..

Do you know anyone with the same middle name as you? Nope, not that i recall.

Last movie you watched? Catch Me If You Can.. and I didn't get to see the ending.. SHH dont tell me..

Where did you sleep last night? My dorm in my comfy bed.

Where is your phone?on the charger to my right on my desk.

When is the last time you were in a swimming pool?not sure...it was probably when Beth was here right before school started..

Have you ever fallen backwards on a chair? Are you kidding me? my desk chair has these notches that let you lean back, and i always think i have ONE MORE NOTCH, but i dont. and BAM, down i go.

Are you happy right now? Yup, pretty happy.. kinda tired, its late.

Do you miss anyone? I really miss my best friends. I also miss my grandmas a lot recently.

What do you feel like watching? Saved by the bell.. i finished the 1st two seasons, i need more!

Do you ever try to write with your non-dominant hand? um.. i guess like once in a blue moon.. idk why i would though.

Who makes you laugh the most? Emily usually makes me laugh until I almost pee. Grace is really good at making me laugh really hard too, and she’s all the way on the other side of the country.
Do you get annoyed when you see some sort of bug flying around? You have no freaking idea! Especially when I’m sleeping, or trying to, sleep. There was a fly in my room ones and it buzzed by my ear every morning and woke me up, I have never been more pissed!

Who starred in your last dream? Emily and me and Leigh I guess. Emily and I were in our old high school and we were playing hide and seek with Leigh, she was trying to find us.

What’s on your mind right now? .. I can’t believe what they made me do at Young Life tonight…

What makes you happy? Being around my best friend.

Have you ever gone Christmas caroling? no :(

Is there someone on your mind that shouldn't be? Um, why shouldn’t someone be on my mind? Are the mind police gonna come and get me?

How many pillows do you sleep with? 2, it’s like duh. I can’t sleep very well at all without at least 2 pillows.

Has anyone ever sang to you? Um well, Jordin Sparks winked at me once from like the 4th row and she was singing while she did it… it was kinda intimate and steamy.. so, the answer is YES.

Do you feel comfortable getting up and giving speeches? Depends who and how many people I’m giving said speech in front of. Usually I can do it pretty well if it’s a smallish group of people I don’t know at all.

Have you ever passed out on the bathroom floor? Nope, im proud to say I haven’t.. people on my wall pee on the bathroom floor all the time do, they are turdballs.

What are you drinking right now? Um nothing, why do you assume im drinking something?.. If I were to be drinking something it would be water..

Who were the last people you hung out with? My friends from Young Life.

What are you wearing right now? jeans, a black The North Face jacket, my black VIRGIN NEW YORK shirt and yeah.

Have you ever been awake for 48 hours? I don’t think so, I’d probably die.

What are you listening to now? Terry’s computer making fantasy noises as he plays an online game. “Woooosh, zapppp, twaaannnggg”

How's the weather? Its dark now, but it’s clear and FREAKIN cold.
Do you like the color gray? I mean, I guess… it’s alright. I have some gray jeans but I don’t know what to wear with them..

Have you lost contact with someone you wish you didn't? YeahL there are a few people from middle school that I lost contact with that I really miss.

Do you think you're old? I’m almost 19, but in a lot of ways I do feel old, I want to be 17 again.. is that a movie?

Are you afraid of the dark? Not really anymore, not unless I’m the only one and there are creepy noises stirring about..

What are you looking forward to in the next month? Thanksgiving, going to see Secondhand Serenade in Charlotte, my birthday and going back up to App.

Have you told anybody you loved them today? Indeed I have. Family though..

Who do you trust with EVERYTHING? I trust my mom, my aunt Ta, and Emily the most, I can pretty much tell them anything and not have to worry about it.

Sometimes, do you wish you were someone else? Probably more than is healthy… I wish I was someone else all the time.

Have you ever told anyone you were OK when you really weren't? Unfortunately I have, and it only makes things worse..

Do you think anyone in general out there loves you? I’m sure my family members do.. I don’t know about anyone else.

What is one thing you miss about your past? Colorado. I want to relive those days so bad.

Do you talk a lot? depends who i'm with

Do you text at school? Usually I don’t but if I get really bored then I do.. only if its not info I need to know to pass something.

Last people you rode in a car with under the age of 21? Amanda, we went to see High School Musical 3. WOOT!

Do you believe ex's can be friends? Yes, but things change, usually for the worse.

Who was the last person you took a picture with? Chelsea, we were bored.

Was yesterday better than today? Def not, I had so much fun at Young Life today and it brought my mood up so much that it made my whole day! I love going!
Do you ever think "what if" about anything? Are you kidding? You bet I do.. I am such a “what if” freak that I worry myself into panic attacks. Its not even cool. What if I have one now? BLESS!

Would you rather go to a party or go out of town? Depends on what town I’m in and what kinda party we’re talking about.

Did you ever waste too much time on a certain boy or girl? I don’t think it was wasted, best times of my life actually.

Have you ever broken someone's heart? i hope not and if I did I’m really sorry. :(

Ever kissed under water? Really? No.. .. wait.. REALLY? Was that a real question.

Do you know anybody named Wade? HAHA actually..

Where were you at 9 am this morning? I was in the shower next to ‘no shoes’.. (see previous entry..)

No comments: